Please Sign the Guestbook!

Monday, July 12, 2010

The PREACHER WILL BE...


Well, I don't know HOW much this cost her... butt I suspicion that Puddles' Ground Piggy Bank is now totally empty.
HER public has spoken.... It was a total Landslide!!! I am stunned that it wasn't on the Nightly News!!! There was NOT one single Nay vote!!!!!
Sooooo now... once she has shown Ruby and Penny.... PROOF of her supposed credentials...
Puddles Duddles Rain Coat will be the official officiator at OUR Wedding.

I'm stunned. Stunned I tell you. Butt... I know that with all of YOU there to help keep an
EYE
That is a pun from yesterday. on her... I guess it will be OK.

I hope you took a good look at the New Header!!! It is a Wedding Gift from...
our dearest furend.... SWEET SUGAR . The girrrrls loved it and so did I.
Butt WAIT.... there's MORE... She also made one that is for AFTER the wedding. What a GRRRRREAT Gal Sugar is. THANK YOU dear furend.

We hope you also look at our new Badge, designed by MinnaK and commissioned by Preacher Puddles. Thank you, we love it and hope all our friends will display it.

I am off to Ms. Buzz Off the GROOM rrrrrr lady today. I am really nervous about it. I have never been a GROOM before so I don't know what to expect.

The girrrls have been busy making OUR blog all nice for you. I hope you like it.
Have a SUPER DAY !!!

13 comments:

  1. The header and badge are fantastical! I've added MinnaK's badge to my blog!

    I'm anxious to see everyone's wedding attire. I wonder what the preacher will wear.

    Wags,
    Zona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sugar did absolutely beautiful work! I'm totally impressed!

    I just know that Poodles Doodles Fleadip will do an outstanding job as officiant for your nuptials!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Newly orrdained Preacher Puddles here...hehehe, dat bes so funny to say. I promise I will bes on my best behaviours fur such an impawtant day, I won't do nuttin to embarrass ya'll...bwhahahahahahahahahahaha!

    Preacher Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Puddles make us proud!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its looking good.
    See Yea George xxx
    Ps I'm off to get a bow tie for the wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This looks like fun! Have you picked out a cake yet? You have to have cake, right?
    The Road Dogs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great header! So very professional too!

    Did I hear a rumor about cake??

    Hugs, Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woof! Woof! Golden Congrats to Puddles ... it will be a great ceremony. We are happy that you like the header. Looking forward to the whole event. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have faith in my furiend Pastor Puddles! She will do a grreat job. :)

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    ReplyDelete
  10. We love the new header its awesome! We are all looking forward to the Wedding, it sounds like it is going to be alot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh yes!

    KHAKE!

    Maybe a skhwirrel flavoured one?

    It khould help with the problem Tank is attempting to khorrekht?

    Just a thought!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  12. YAY FOR PUDDLES! Even thoudh we didn't even vote fur her! The header is very nice!
    ~Texas and Bubbles

    ReplyDelete
  13. We are very glad to see that Puddles is ordained in Utah... ;-)

    *kissey face*
    -Fiona and Abby the Mutant Puppy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to the wedding. You have made our day so special.
Love
Mr. & Mrs. & Mrs. Frankie Furter